HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and sweet grass charger makes a stunning statement piece.
This 14” decorative base setting can be used as a wall hanging decoration, centerpiece, or as a dining placemat when entertaining guests. With culturally inspired designs and colors, one or more of these placemats will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your next dinner party.
- Approximately 14” D x 0.25” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Charger has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
- Heat resistant
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the charger clean.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.